Thursday, September 14, 2006

Batman


Here's another one then did it last night after I finished some inking. Don't quite know what's going on with his stomach and the cape but I quite like how the wall came out just done with a big fat marker that was running out and then some tippex on top. Done a little bit of photoshop on top of it too.

One of my fave characters to draw Batman, I did actually draw a strip about 9 years ago for a Batman 80 page giant, just my luck though Batman wasn't actually in it just a little cardboard silhouette of him. It was fun drawing ventriloquist though.

2 comments:

PJ Holden said...

That's really nice, I'd love to see an entire strip drawn by you in that sloppy way, get the mighty one to give you a Black Museum and draw it in that style, go on, I dare ya'

- pj

dylan said...

Ta PJ, Don't think I've got the guts to use the style for anything for print yet it's still a bit of a hit and miss affair and I need the safety net of tight pencils.